TROUBLE SHOOTING and Help
XFINITY ON CAMPUS™: HOW TO GET HELP
Before requesting help with XFINITY On Campus™ for your computer, please try the following:
Before requesting help with XFINITY On Campus™ for your mobile app, please:
- Confirm that you are running the latest version of the XFINITY Stream app
- (See the down load sites listed under Start Watching on this page.)
Comcast provides direct support for students using XFINITY On Campus™. Visit their site to see extensive Help and FAQS.
You may be prompted to Select "Lewis University" and to login with Lewis credentials before being redirected to the Support site.
To reach the Support site, visit https://xfinityoncampus.com/, then select the "Support" tab.
From the support site, you may chat and submit help requests directly to Comcast.
Short Cuts: Getting Started | Trouble Shooting | Submit a Request for Help | Adding XFINITY Stream on Roku Player
If you need assistance managing Premium Subscriptions or have billing inquiries, contact Comcast directly.
XFINITY On Campus™ Toll Free Phone Support: (877) 978-3229
If you are still having problems, please email the Lewis University Office of Technology email@example.com and include the following:
- Your name and Lewis user ID (e.g., Joe Smith, L10924654)
- A phone number where we can reach you
- Your University Housing Dorm Name and Room Number
- The Date, time, and location (building and floor) where the problem occurred
- A detailed description of the problem you are having
- A screen shot of any error messages (instructions on taking screen shots)
- Your operating system and browser type