Office of Veterans Affairs and Recruitment
Air University Associates to Baccalaureate Program
Lewis University welcomes members of the Air Force who are completing their Associates of Applied Science (A.A.S) degree through the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF).
Why complete your Bachelor’s of Arts at Lewis as an AU-ABC student:
- Cost: we offer a Global Active Duty tuition rate to help you maximize your Air Force Tuition Assistance.
- Credit transfer: you can transfer up to 72 hours towards your Bachelor's Degree.
- Credit for Prior Learning: your CCAF transcript will be reviewed and credit awarded based on the learning you have acquired from experience as an apprentice or journeyman.
- 8 week terms and rolling admissions: Lewis offers six 8 week terms per year, so you can start your course of study when the timing is right for you.
- Flexibility: all of your courses are available in online, and you can complete them when your schedule allows.
- Specialized support: our Office of Veterans Affairs and Recruitment is dedicated to your academic and career success.
- Academic advising: you will receive individualized academic support coaching from a professional academic advisor through your course of study at Lewis.
- Academic support: access the Lewis Writing Center and library through virtual appointments on evenings and weekends and tap into academic tutoring 24/7 online.
- GEM courses: Lewis offers all General Education Mobile (GEM) courses fully online or at the Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Lewis University offers the Bachelor of Arts in Professional Studies to AU-ABC students. Students who transfer from CCAF can earn a Bachelor of Arts in just 60 credit hours after completing their A.A.S.
For more information on the B.A. in Professional Studies, follow this link.