Self-Care and Wellness
The Student Wellness Center cares for the holistic wellness of students and promotes the benefits of self-care and support. Below are a variety of resources centered around self-care, stress management, and overall wellness. For further resources or to make an appointment for counseling or consultation, contact Counseling Services at (815) 836-5455.
Mental Health Apps
Self-compassion & Resilience
Yoga for Stress Relief & Focus
Discovering Strengths, Living Life with Values & Finding Meaning
Lewis University Resources for Self-Care and Wellness
- Center for Academic Success and Enrichment help students improve academic performance through advising, tutoring, and innovative academic programs.
- Student Wellness Center cares for your physical, emotional and mental health.
- International Student Services provides services and advocacy for international students including helping international students access University and external resources for insurance, banking, social security, and daily life needs.
- Multicultural Student Services, Diversity & Inclusion celebrates diversity (i.e. culture, ethnicity, gender identity, intellectual ability, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status and theological perspective) and seeks to be inclusive.
- Office of Veteran Affairs offers military and veteran and their families support and resources.
- Recreation and Fitness Center provides personal fitness, group exercise classes and wellness activities
- Student Activities coordinates events for students and over 100 student organizations and clubs.
- University Ministry offers support and resources through peer ministry, community small groups, retreats, service and social justice opportunities, food pantry and faith/spirituality.
*Note: The Student Wellness Center of Lewis University does not endorse or recommend a specific website or resource. This list is to provide assistance and is not intended to be a complete list of all resources.