Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Learning Resource Center 3rd Floor (LR-306)
Drop in for brief consultations or schedule an appointment for services exceeding 20 minutes (including Economic Hardship, Optional Practical Training, Social Security etc.)
Appointments required - email email@example.com.
- Academic integrity counseling
- F-1 employment information
- F-1 and J-1 visa maintenance
- Health insurance for international students
- I-20 Issuance/ Update
- Immigration counseling
- Informational seminars/ webinars
- Reinstating your F-1 status
- Social Security and driver’s license for international students
- Traveling outside of the U.S.
- Other helpful resources for international student
DESIGNATED SCHOOL OFFICIALS (Assists in F-1 advisement):