You are Ready
The best way to experience all that college life has to offer you is by enjoying the independence of living in our university residence halls. Living on campus will surround you with friends, fun and endless opportunities to pursue your academic and co-curricular interests. With a diverse student body and a wide variety of activities on campus, it’s easy to find a place to fit in and make memories that will last a lifetime.
In fact, research shows that when you live on-campus you will improve your classroom performance, be more likely to graduate on time and develop connections that are more lasting.
Advantages of Living on Campus
- Become more independent.
- Take on more responsibility.
- Manage your time.
- Make lifelong friends.
Students with certain home address zip codes are required to live on campus. Learn more about our residency requirement.
Residence Hall Overview
- Our 12 residence halls are home to approximately 1,200 students.
- We offer a variety of residence hall and room styles as well as meal plan options.
- We have dedicated halls for first-year and upper-class students.
- Convenient study areas and community lounges within each hall
- Social, community, diversity and educational programming.
- Dedicated professional and student staff to build community and enhance the living environment.
Residence Hall Amenities
- A comfortable, furnished room with bed, desk, desk chair, wardrobe/closet.
- Free access to wireless and/or hard-wired internet service.
- Free Comcast cable television.
- Free use of laundry machines in every residence hall
- Free Campus Shuttle service to connect you with local communities, shopping and entertainment.
- In-room microwave / refrigerator / freezer unit.
- Close proximity to classrooms, library, Student Recreation and Fitness Center, dining facilities, and our new Student Center.
Residence Life Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Office of Residence Life at Lewis University to ensure a safe, secure and supportive environment within our vibrant community where students have the opportunity to create meaningful relationships while achieving academic and personal success. The Office of Residence Life strives to embraces the Catholic and Lasallian traditions through interactions with students.
- Provide a safe and secure environment in the Residence Halls
- Establish an inclusive community
- Provide opportunities to residents through collaborative efforts with other departments
- Enrich the academic experience for all residents outside the classroom
Download Shuttle Bus Schedule