1. *First name:
2. *Last name:
3. *What is your current GPA:
4. *Name of your School:
5. *What grade student are you? (for High School students):
Rising 10th grader
Rising 11th grader
Rising 12th grader
*What language level would you like to study at?
7. What foreign language(s) did you study, for how many years/months?
8. *What is your native language?
9. *What language is spoken at home?
10. Please write an essay (in less than 300 words) about why you want to study language at our STARTALK program?
11. *How did you hear about our StarTalk program?
School visit by one of our staff members
12. CURRENT ADDRESS:
*Preferred Phone Number:
Alternative Phone Number:
15. *Confirm your Email:
16. *Birth Date (yyyy/mm/dd):
*Relationship to the applicant:
Emergency Contact's Phone Numbers
Do we have your permission to send you a text message?
Please download the Transcript Release Form and arrange for mailing the official transcript, no later than May 1, 2017, directly to:
Professor Lifeng Hu
MC 006 (Unit 1203)
Foreign Language Program
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL 60446
Important! Check your email for notification of acceptance between May 10-15. Your timely confirmation is required to register once you are selected. Lack of action will result in forfeiture of spot. If you don’t receive any email from us by May 16, it means you are not selected. We only email students who are selected.
Please note, we do NOT accept unofficial transcripts and your application will not be considered without an official transcript.
Lewis University is authorized to operate as a postsecondary educational institution by the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
© 2016 Lewis University. All rights reserved. Email Webmaster ¿Habla Español? Site Index