Exercise Your Right… to Achieve More
We all want an opportunity to set goals for ourselves and become the best we can possibly be, both at work and at play. The people who are most successful at reaching their goals are those who take complete care of themselves – mind, body and spirit. Through proper, regular exercise, they’ve been able to increase their energy and make themselves more productive.
That’s why Lewis University has partnered with Fitness Formula Club (FFC). With our unique partnership, your tuition includes membership to all eleven FFC locations. It’s a holistic approach that allows you to improve your health while potentially opening new doors for your career.
- The Fitness Formula Club membership is open to all NEW graduate students for all eligible graduate programs – both online and on-site.
- Students must be admitted and registered for classes.
- Lewis University will pay for an All Access Membership which includes:
- Access to 11 FFC clubs: Boystown, East Lakeview, Elmhurst, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Old Town, Park Ridge, South Loop, Union Station and West Loop
- Access to all group fitness classes
- Towel service
- Daily locker access
- Two hours of free parking
- FFC membership may not be used in combination with other Lewis scholarships, discounts, waivers or awards.
Must be 18 years old and present a valid photo ID with Illinois address upon first visit to the club. Applies to All Access membership only. Cannot be used in combination with any other Lewis University discount, scholarship, waiver or award. Certificate and non-degree bearing programs are not eligible.
Need more Information?