The educators in the Amazon Career Choice partner network deliver on Amazon’s commitment to provide hourly employees with best-in-class support in their path to career success at Amazon or elsewhere. Together, we are committed to providing excellent education, job placement resources, and continuous improvements to the student experience.
Lewis University’s adult undergraduate programs are offered in 8-week class sessions. Many are offered online for working adults.
Application is easy!
Applications are accepted year-round. Classes begin regularly throughout the year on a rolling basis.
- Apply Online at www.lewisu.edu/apply
- Submit official transcripts - If you have previously attended college, Send your transcripts to the Office of Admission, Lewis University, One University Parkway, Romeoville, IL 60446.
- Submit your Amazon Voucher.
- Transcripts are evaluated.
- Set up New Student Orientation with Academic Advisor for Orientation and Registration
- Get started!
If you have any questions or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (815) 836-5250 or at email@example.com.
In Albuquerque, if you have any questions or need assistance with the application, please e-mail us at AbqAdmissions@lewisu.edu or contact us at (505) 255-3947.
Once you have been accepted you will be assigned a professional academic advisor to guide your academic progress and connect you with important campus resources. If you do not know your academic advisor please call (815) 836-5570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find your advisor.
To take full advantage of your Amazon employee benefits, please visit the Amazon Career Choice site at www.amazoncareerchoice.com