Student to Faculty Ratio
Minors and Majors
From Chicagoland. For a Better World
Learning takes place when students, faculty and staff from all walks of life come together to challenge and support each other toward academic, professional and spiritual growth.
It’s why more and more high school students are choosing Lewis University’s supportive educational community to prepare for their future career.
- Ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Tier Colleges”
- 98% of students receive financial aid
- Guidance and encouragement from faculty and staff every step of the way – from admission through graduation, and even beyond with career services support
- Dedicated full-time faculty with no teaching assistants
- 90% of classes have fewer than 30 students
- 23 NCAA Division II Teams
- Easy access to Chicago for commuting, internships, entertainment and exploration
- Over 100 clubs and organizations through our Student Activities office
- Proud partner with TheDream.US scholarship program to help support DACA,TPS, and DACA eligible students achieve their college education.
- 13 Residence Halls
- Test-optional admission (excluding Direct Admission Nursing)