Ordering Official Transcripts
Lewis University Transcripts
regulation requires a signature for the release of a transcript.
All Lewis University transcripts are official, and the cost is
$5.00 for one transcript. Additional
transcripts ordered at the same time are $2.00 each.
You have several options for requesting your official transcript:
- Lewis University has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders over the internet. To place your order visit: Parchment Ordering Site. If you have any issues with ordering your transcript, creating an account or logging into the online transcript service, please contact Parchment’s live-chat feature for assistance.
Paper hard-copy transcript orders can be placed in-person in the Office of the Registrar. For an in-person order students must have a valid photo ID and cash or check to place the order. The Office of the Registrar does not accept credit or debit cards for in-person orders. To place an in-person order for hard-copy transcripts, please visit the Office of the Registrar during our business hours. Please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
- Students may
also request transcripts by mail. The signed letter must include the following
- Student's name.
- The name under which student attended.
- Student's social security number or ID number.
- Dates of attendance.
student is a graduate, date(s) of graduation.
- Where transcripts are to be sent.
- Student's return address, daytime telephone number,
check or money order made payable to Lewis University ($5.00 per
transcript, $2.00 per each additional transcript ordered at the
the transcript request to:
Romeoville, IL 60446
Registrar's Office: (815) 836-5133
Normal processing of transcripts takes three to five business days. During peak periods processing of transcripts takes five to seven business days. Please allow additional time for mail service.
Check on the STATUS of your transcript order here.
Other University or Community College
If you have attended another university, or community college,
you will want to submit a transcript from that
institution when applying to Lewis University: