Employer Tuition Discount
Take advantage of the opportunities and benefits provided by employer partnerships.
Lewis University is proud to offer discounts on tuition through its partnership programs. Partners include those in the private sector, not-for-profit, institutions and government.
NEW! First Responders receive a 20% tuition discount and tuition is deferred for six weeks after the end of each class.
The following organizations are currently partnered with Lewis University:
- ABLE Academy
- Bremen High School District 228
- Chaney-Monge School District 88
- Chicago Public Schools
- Chicago Public School (School Nurse)
- Chicago Ridge School District 127.5
- Cicero School District 99
- Community District 200
- Downers Grove District 99
- Dwight Public Schools Districts 232 & 230
- Elgin School District U-46
- Fairmont School District 89
- Guiding Light Academy
- Homer School District 33C
- Indian Prairie School District
- Joliet Junior College
- Joliet Township Grade School District 86
- Joliet Township High School District 204
- Keeneyville School District 20
- Laraway School District 70
- Lemont-Bromberek School District 113A
- Lockport Area Special Education Cooperative (LASEC)
- Lockport School District 91
- Lockport Township School District 205
- Mid-Valley Special Education Cooperative
- Mokena School District 159
- Oak Lawn Community High School District 218
- Oswego School District 308
- Plainfield School District 202
- Pleasantdale School District 107
- Posen-Robbins School District 143.5
- Richland School District 88A
- St. Charles CUSD 303
- Rockdale School District 84
- Taft School District 90
- Troy School District 30C
- Valley View CUSD 365U
- West Aurora School District 129
- Will County School District 92
- Yorkville Community Unit School District 115
For a list of healthcare degree programs available through healthcare organization partnerships, visit Healthcare Organization Partnerships – Degrees in Healthcare
Other Partnerships and Discounts:
- Apply to your program.
- Search for your Employee Discount Form by choosing your employer from the drop-down menu and submit to the appropriate HR personnel for approval.
Employee Discount Form
Current Lewis University Partner Discounts:
*Not all programs are eligible for a discount. Discount does not apply to the MS in Occupational Therapy, MS in Speech-Language Pathology and certain 100% online graduate programs. Discount does not apply to already discounted programs, including Teacher Endorsement Programs, RN-BSN and the undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice online or in partnership with Moraine Valley Community College or College of DuPage. Please verify program eligibility with your Admissions Counselor.
Contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (815) 836-5610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.