Learn to meet the evolving needs of the nation’s manufacturing, transportation, distribution and retailing industries.
For the past several decades, the procurement of raw materials, components, and finished goods has become increasingly more global in scope. Likewise, the demand for college graduates educated in supply chain processes - such as sourcing, supplier relationships, and demand/supply forecasting - has also grown. With central proximity to major manufacturing and distribution facilities, Lewis University is the ideal institution for earning a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management. Upon graduation, students will have the skills and knowledge necessary to work in the transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution, and manufacturing industries.
Home to Globally Renowned OrganizationsThe Chicago area is home to three globally renowned logistics and supply chain organizations. The proximity of these organizations provides unsurpassed opportunities for students to develop their professional networks and enhance their careers:
- Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM, formerly APICS)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Warehousing Education and Research Council
Parkland College Partnership
Prospective students can maximize their credits at a community college tuition rate while earning their bachelor’s degree from Lewis. Through this partnership, students earn an Associate of Science degree from Parkland College and take the remaining coursework for the Bachelor of Science degree at Lewis University. View the Parkland/Lewis Agreement for more information.
- Advanced Supply Chain Management Concepts
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Labor Relations in Transportation
- Supply Chain Information Systems
- Motor Freight Administration
- Airline Management and Economics
- Government and Business
- Operations Management
- Materials Requirements Planner
- Distribution Center Supervisor
- Sales and Operations Planner
- Production Operations Supervisor
- Customer Relations Manager
- Manager of Sourcing
- Director of Strategic Supply
- Manager of Inventory Control
- Logistics Network Designer
- Director of Manufacturing
Please refer to the Office of Admission for application requirements and specific next steps.
For more information contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or call (815)836-5250.Share ➤