Develop the direct skills necessary to lead change in an organization.
In this adult accelerated BA Organizational Leadership degree program, you will explore organizational culture, change, communication and leadership using real-world organizational scenarios within our values-centered curriculum - learning about and developing your skills in:
- Human relations
- Effective leadership
- Career growth and skill development
- Change management operations
- Strategic organizational perspectives
- Interpreting and directing organizational data
- Creative problem solving and communication
- Critical thinking
- Conflict management and resolution
Convenient Coursework for the Adult Student
- Online schedule designed specifically to maximize flexibility
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Curriculum designed to be instantly relevant to your current position
- Our quality, experienced faculty combine theory with business best practices
- Diverse student backgrounds provide for great in-class discussion and great networking opportunities
B.A. TO M.A. IN ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Many of our adult students use this program option to accelerate their Master's in Organizational Leadership from Lewis, which is offered in a face-to-face or online format.
For more information contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more Information?