Psi Chi is the International Honor Society in Psychology. Its purpose is to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship of the individual members in all fields, particularly in psychology, and to advance the science of psychology.
Invitation to Membership
The Lewis University Chapter of Psi Chi cordially invites you to apply for membership. Psi Chi is the International Honor Society in Psychology, and membership depends upon class standing and academic achievement.Â Membership is a lifetime honor, and our members enjoy an array of benefits.
Once you submit your online application, I will review it and determine your eligibility.Â If you qualify, you will receive an email confirmation regarding my decision.Â To get started:
- Go to http://www.psichi.org/?page=JoinToday
(or Apply for Membership on www.psichi.org homepage, bottom right)
- Read the qualifications for application and select APPLY NOW
- Choose Lewis University from the Local Chapter drop-down menu and fill out the application including your name, email address, and student ID No.
- At the bottom of the page, check the box authorizing the faculty advisor to review your college records to determine eligibility
- Add your Name/signature and select SUBMIT
If you have any questions about the membership application, please feel free to contact me.
Dr. Matthew Domico
Lewis University Psi Chi Chapter Advisor
Phone: (815) 588-7097