Designed for the Working RN
Does this sound like you?
- You have completed an associate degree nursing program or earned a diploma from a school of nursing.
- You are licensed as an IL Registered Nurse and are currently practicing.
- You are well aware that the demand for nurses with a BSN has recently increased.
- But, you don't yet have the BSN you need to meet your future career goals.
That's exactly why more and more nurses are choosing Lewis University's RN to BSN degree completion program and getting the education and credentials they need to take the next step in their careers.
Designed specifically for adult learners, the RN to BSN program offers small online synchronous or blended classes for interactive discussion and active participation. Plus, our personalized learning environment and friendly staff will provide you with individual attention, guiding you through the entire process and procedural "hoops", so you can focus your time and attention on class work.
At Lewis, you get more than a degree - you get an education. Our RN to BSN faculty with real-world experience will build on the training you already have - working from your current skill set to strengthen your abilities and expand your specialties. We take a holistic approach to patient care, so you will enhance your clinical judgment and leadership skills that can be used immediately in your practice. Your ethical foundation will be challenged in order to make you a better advocate - compassionate and well-equipped to meet the demands of the ever-changing health care environment.
We reward your years of nursing experience by granting up to 12 hours of nursing credit after successfully completing fifteen hours of nursing courses.
The Best RN to BSN Programs in the Region 2022
Lewis University's RN to BSN program has been ranked among the top in the nation. Out of the 184 accredited RN to BSN Programs in the Midwest region, Lewis has been named to the 5 Best RN to BSN Programs by Nursing Process. Their ranking is based on three factors, which are crucial to a successful educational experience. Among the three factors are academic quality, the nursing school’s overall reputation, and affordability. The ranking can be accessed here:
- You must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Illinois, and provide a copy of your license
- Be a graduate of state-approved diploma, associate degree program or foreign nursing program
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended (2.5 GPA required)
Employer Tuition Assistance
Please explore this link for employer tuition discounts.
For more information contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or call (815)836-5250.Share ➤