Human resource professionals are key partners in creating productive organizations.
Selecting, developing and retaining talent is becoming more and more a centerpiece of organizational success.
With Lewis' Human Resource Management degree, you will be prepared to help create better business environments through practical knowledge including:
- Organizational psychology
- Innovative recruitment and interview strategies
- Strategic orientation and team-building techniques
- Professional development methodologies to improve an existing workforce
- Ethical dimensions of employee trust and relationships
- Business law and labor relations
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Seminars
Plus, we offer 12-week SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification programs that will prepare you for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Exams.
Human Resource Management, B.A.
Human Resource Management (Minor)
Human Resource Management Certificate Program
For non-degree candidates looking to develop specialized skills in the field.Share ➤