Acquire the programming, networking, cyber security, and problem-solving skills you need to succeed in the high-demand field of computer science.
Discover your gateway to advancement. Learn the computing skills that will make you an invaluable asset and secure your future in today’s data-driven world – all from the comfort of your home or office.
Take Control of Your Future
The future you want is within your reach. With one of the only online Adult-Accelerated Bachelor’s degree programs in Computer Science in the area, Lewis University will teach you the skills that will open the door to new opportunities – from programming languages, to networking, to helping companies collect, analyze, and secure the big data they rely on in today’s highly competitive marketplace. Some of the skills you’ll learn with a computer science degree include:
- How to design secure, efficient, and reliable computer networks
- Cyber security tasks, such as encrypting data, identifying vulnerabilities, detecting intrusions, and sealing holes in computers and networks.
- How to implement artificial intelligence and machine learning in applications to gain insights from big data
- How to solve complicated problems
You’ll also learn about developing mobile apps, simulations and more.
Earn College Credit for Your Experience
Do you already have some experience coding and programming software? You may qualify for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) credit that can be applied toward your degree, which means you could graduate early and save money.
100% Online Format Makes Learning Convenient
Because this program is exclusively online, you can learn everything you need to know from the comfort of your home or office. Lewis University provides 24/7 online access to our Virtual Machines, allowing you to complete hands-on exercises at your convenience.
Why Lewis for Your Bachelor’s in Computer Science?
- Lewis is ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report's "Top Tier Colleges"
- Values-centered curriculum inspired by our Catholic and Lasallian heritage fosters community in all teaching, learning and service
- Small interactive classes provide the ideal learning environment to learn with and from your peers
- 8-week courses accommodate the working professional so you can balance work, family and education
- Access to the latest versions of commercial and open-source software
- Instruction from experts in their fields, providing practical, real-world instruction
Life after Lewis
Upon graduation, you can bring your skills to a variety of careers, including:
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Mobile Applications Developer
- Simulation Expert
- Network Architect
- Database Developer
- Service Desk Support
- Technical Analyst
- Technical Lead
- Project Manager
For more information contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com.