Financial Aid for Business Students
Affordable Private Education
Our low tuition makes Lewis University the most affordable Catholic university in Chicago and one of the most affordable private colleges in all of Illinois.
We also offer tuition deferment for employer assistance for working adults to make it as easy as possible to pay for your education:
Deferred or Direct Payment Plans
If your company provides reimbursements for educational expenses, you can elect to defer your tuition payment to 6 weeks beyond the end of the term - giving your employer time to verify your grades before reimbursing your tuition. This option is not automatic. To take advantage of the "Tuition Payment Agreement", students must complete and submit a one-time Master Enrollment Tuition Payment Agreement (TPA) form. In addition, each semester (including the first semester of enrollment), the student will be required to submit a letter from his/her employer to Lewis University, Office of the Bursar, by the first day of class.
The Direct Payment Plan bills employers who reimburse 100% of their employees' tuition costs.
Installment Payment Plan
An Installment Tuition Payment Agreement plan is available for students who cannot pay the full balance by the first class day of the term. An ITPA form must be completed before the first class day of the term.
Employer Tuition Discount
Lewis University is pleased to offer our partner employees a tuition discount.
- Andrew B. Barber Endowed Scholarship
- Bryan T. and Mary C. Durkin Endowed Scholarship
- Donald L. Cordano Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Thomas Georginis Memorial Annual Scholarship
- Edward Northrup & Eileen Gay Gladding Endowed Scholarship
- Elvira Hogan Endowed Scholarship for Governmental Accounting
- F. James Staszak Endowed Scholarship
- Gallo-Lenhart Endowed Scholarship
- John and Karen Kalec Endowed Scholarship
- Joseph Tomsic Annual Scholarship
- Kenneth V. and Linda M. Madrzak Endowed Scholarship
- Lawrence C. Zlogar Endowed Scholarship
- Lomasney Endowed Scholarship
- Melvin Cook Annual Scholarship
- Roger Ashamy Endowed Scholarship
- Sandy McClain Endowed Scholarship
- The Pomykala Group LLC Annual Scholarship
- William Leavelle Annual Scholarship
For more information about additional financial aid and scholarship opportunities, visit Lewis' Financial Aid Services page.Share ➤