Faculty and Staff
Name: Timothy McBride
Title: Assistant Professor and Sport Management Program Director
Office Location: St. Charles Borromeo 150-N
Phone (Office): 815-836-5217
Education & Certifications:
- MBA – Finance, Loyola University Chicago
- B.S. – Business Administration & Marketing, Loyola University Chicago
- Alliance for Sport Business Executive Committee Member
Tim McBride joined the Lewis University College of Business as an Assistant Professor and Sport Management Program Director for the fall 2021 semester. He arrived at Lewis in November 2018 as the Associate Athletic Director where he oversaw the Flyers fundraising, alumni relations, marketing and events before transitioning to the full-time faculty role.
Previously, McBride served as the Chief Marketing and Entertainment Officer for the Chicago Dogs baseball team, Director of Marketing for the Chicago Auto Show, Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach at Loyola University Chicago and Director of Game Operations for the Denver Nuggets. McBride was also a core member of the business teams that launched the NHL’s Colorado Avalanche and Arizona Coyotes in consecutive seasons.
He received both his B.S. Marketing and MBA degrees from Loyola University Chicago.
- Introduction to Sport Management
- Sport Promotion & Sales
- Legal Aspects and Risk Management in Sports
- Performance Models and Data in Sport
- Research in Sport Management
- Current Issues in Sport Management
- Sport Management Field Experience 1 - Job Shadow
- Sport Management Field Experience 2 – Work Experience
- Sport Management Pre-Internship Seminar
- Sport Management Internship