Executive Advisory Board Members
Name: Brian M. Osborne
Sentinel Technologies Inc.
Co-President – Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
Member of Sentinel Board of Directors.
Acts as Chairman of the Board at Sentinel Board Meetings.
MBA – University of Chicago, 1998
B.A. - Lewis University, Romeoville, IL, 1982
Brian Osborne started with Sentinel Computer Services in 1982 as a Marketing (sales) Representative. He was elevated to Sales Manager in 1985 and was named VP of Marketing in 1987. In 1989, his duties were expanded, and Brian Osborne was named Executive VP of Sales and Marketing. Brian Osborne was elected to the Sentinel Board of Directors in 2014. In February 2018 he was named Co-President and Chief Sales and Marketing officer.Additional Qualifications:
- Active - Serve on the Partner Advisory Board for Cisco Systems Inc. U.S. and Canada Operations since 2006. Also act as a consultant/advisor to multiple management members up to Sr. Officer and CXO levels.
- Served on Partner Advisory Board for EMC Corporation U.S. Operations between 2008 and 2012. Now act as a consultant to multiple management members up to Sr. Officer and CXO levels.
- Acted as an advisor and consulted with numerous global technology manufacturers and suppliers to Sentinel on best practices and strategies to increase channel sales and marketing success. These included American Power Conversion (now Schneider Electric), Ironport Systems Inc. (now owned by Cisco), EMC Inc. (now Dell EMC), Vmware Inc., Ingram Micro Inc., Tech Data Inc. and Arrow Inc.
- Acted as Sentinel’s primary legal authority to negotiate and finalize language in contractual agreements with customers from 1990 until Sentinel hired a full time General Counsel in 2017.
- Principal owner of Garage Band Brewing in Plainfield and partnered with Lewis’ creative marketing class on a project where the majority owner and I presented the GBB story and differentiators for the class’s development of marketing material.
- Sponsored a funding effort for Sentinel to assist Lewis to update and build out the Cybersecurity Center on the Romeoville campus.
- Sponsor the fostering of a very active relationship between Lewis Career Placement and Sentinel’s Recruiting Dept. which has led to multiple placements of Lewis alumni at Sentinel over the last several years.