- Completed Application Form
- Official high school transcript or GED score
- ACT or SAT test results
Adult Undergraduate Admission RequirementsAdult students should have some combination of the following requirements for admission to an accelerated program. If you do not meet these requirements, please contact us to evaluate your situation.
- earned a minimum of 30 semester hours of transferable credit at a regionally accredited post-secondary institution;
- earned a minimum of 2.0 (4.0 scale) cumulative transfer grade point average (GPA) (higher for some majors) based upon all transferable courses;
- demonstrate evidence of significant work experience or military training; and
- write a personal statement outlining a plan for achieving success in an adult accelerated program at Lewis University.
Graduate Admission RequirementsDegree candidates must have:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Complete an application for graduate admission.
- Submit official transcripts from each college/university attended.
- Undergraduate GPA ≥ 3.0 (conditional admission available to those with GPA < 3.0 (Effective for fall 2013)
- Submit a professional resume.
- Provide two recommendation forms.
- Complete an admission checklist.
Additional GSM Program RequirementsLewis' MBA program is open to all candidates with strong leadership potential, regardless of undergraduate background.
- Degree Candidates
A student who has an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or above (Effective for fall 2013) OR a post-graduate degree from an accredited university, has submitted all appropriate admission documents and received official documents of his/her acceptance from the Graduate School of Management.
A student whose cumulative undergraduate GPA is less than 3.00 will be required to take three specified foundation level courses and obtain a cumulative GPA of 3.33 after the completion of these courses on their first attempt. No further courses will be allowed if the GPA requirement is not met.
- Visiting Students
An applicant with an undergraduate bachelor's degree may enroll for MBA courses and seminars as a visiting student with the approval of the MBA Program Director. A visiting student may take a maximum of six graduate credit hours and must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Submitted a completed application form.
- An official transcript from each college/university sent directly to the MBA Admissions Committee of the Graduate School of Management.
- An admission checklist with a Graduate School of Management advisor.
International Graduate Student Requirements
International Students who plan to use the F1 Student Visa should review admission and eligibility information found here.
Questions about international students applying to Lewis University: please contact:
International Admission Office