Lewis University is pleased to announce Web Print which provides the ability to send your print jobs via the Internet to any of the public computer lab printers at main campus. Below, you will find directions on how to take advantage of this new feature.
Logging into Web Print:
- Go to http://myCampus.lewisu.edu
- Log into PaperCut with your Lewis Network/Email Password
- Click on Web Print to upload your document(s).
*Note* Documents remain pending in the print queue for up to 8 hours then they are automatically purged.
- Click on Submit a Job.
Note: All documents must be in PDF or Microsoft Office format. Any other format cannot be uploaded and printed.
- A default Web Printing printer will automatically be selected - a0_print01\Webprint Queue (virtual) – and cannot be modified. Click on Print Options and Account Selection to continue.
- Enter the number of copies to print and click on Upload Document.
5. Click on Browse to select your document.
6. Click Upload & Complete to submit your document to the print queue.
- When you are on-campus, go to one of the public computer labs and choose a printer release station.
- Students: If a student card swipe machine is available, swipe your Student ID card or log into the print release station with your username and your current email password.
- Faculty/Staff: Faculty/Staff cannot utilize the card swipe machines at this time. Log into the machine with your username and your current email password.
- Your document(s) will display on the print release station monitor.
- Select the document(s) to print and click Print.
*Note* If you select Option 2, your job will go directly to the printer and print immediately. Be prepared to pick up your print job immediately at the chosen printer.
- Log into PaperCut via the Internet.
- Click on Jobs Pending Release.
- You can do one of the following:
- Print the job
- Cancel the job
- To print your document(s), click on Print and select the printer to release your job(s). For example, if you are in the Library Lab, select a0_print01\HPLJ4515LIBLAB1REL.
- Your document(s) will print to that printer.