- General Ledger account analysis
- Journal entries
- Budget transfers
- Stop payment on checks
- Create new account numbers etc.
Lewis faculty and staff must submit a completed purchase order for any of
the following services. Each purchase order must have the appropriate signatures
of approval. For further information on purchase orders, please see the Purchasing
Department section. All completed paperwork is due in the Business Office
by 1:00 p.m. on Tuesdays to ensure a check is produced for Wednesday. All
invoices are to be sent to Accounts Payable. Direct all vendor calls to Accounts
Payable for payment status of invoices.
Processing for payment of:
- STUDENT REFUNDS can be mailed to the home address, university mail
box or be picked up at the cashiers windows.
- CASH ADVANCES for APPROVED purposes will be sent to the university mail
- VENDOR PAYMENT will be mailed to vendor. For vendor payments to be processed,
departments must provide the Accounts Payable Department with
the following items:
- Purchase order
- Pink receiving copy of the purchase order
- Contracts must also be included
- PETTY CASH REIMBURSEMENTS are sent to the university
- PERSONAL REIMBURSEMENTS are mailed to the home address
or the university mail box. Lewis University is tax exempt. Sales
tax MUST be excluded
from your requisition, and will not be reimbursed.
- Location: Lewis University - Main Campus - Learning Resource
Center - Main Level - Business Office
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL 60446
Fax: (815) 838-1380
Accounts Payable Clerk: Business and Finance