How to access E-Bills
- Start at www.lewisu.edu
- Under "Lewis Students" select "Make Online Payments"
- Click on the appropriate link for either "Undergraduate/Graduate Students" or "Accelerated Students"
- Under "Student Services", select "eBills/Refunds"
- For first-time users, the student e-bill/refund account must be activated by selecting Sign Up and providing the required information.
- Once logged in, options include viewing the current e-bill under the "Bills" tab or any refunds processed under the "Refund Disbursement" tab
- If a parent, spouse, guardian, etc. needs access to view/pay the e-bill, under "My Profile" select "Other Payer Access" to “Invite Other Payers”
- The ebill/refund system also requires a default method to be selected for refunds.Â Options include a Lewis University Debit Mastercard or Direct Deposit to a checking or savings account.Â This is used only when a refund is due to the student in cases of overpayments, excess financial aid, etc.
For additional assistance please visit the Bursar Office in the Br. Paul French, FSC Learning Resource Center (LRC) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.