- To start, login at mycampus.lewisu.edu.
- Click on the e-Bill link (top right side) of the MyCampus Portal home page.
- For first-time users, the student e-bill account must be activated by selecting Sign Up! and providing the required information:
- This site also requires selecting a default option for credit balance refunds. Options include a Lewis University Debit Mastercard or Direct Deposit (checking or savings account). This is used only when a credit balance refund is due to the student in cases of overpayment, excess financial aid, etc.
- If others (parent, spouse, guardian, etc.) need to view or pay the Lewis University e-bill, you can “Invite Other Payers” by selecting My Profile and Other Payer Access.
For additional assistance please visit the Bursar Office in the Br. Paul French, FSC Learning Resource Center (LRC) or email email@example.com.