The Lewis University Muslim Student Association was founded in 2007 by three Muslim men looking to unite the Muslims on campus and to educate the student body on Islam.
- To foster a sense of community for Muslim students on the Lewis University, campus, and to strengthen fraternal bonds amongst them.
- To provide and make available information about Islam and Muslims to all members of the LU community.
- To help make Islam better understood by Muslim and non-Muslims and clear misconceptions.
- To establish relations with the greater campus community based on mutual respect and understanding.
- To provide guidance to new Muslim students in matters of orientation and other pertinent problems.
Dr. James Burke (Moderator)
Ken Smith (Coordinator)
Founded By: Taruj Khan, Furquaan Mustafa and Bilal Mahmood
Contact the Office of Multicultural Student Services for meetings and events.