Residence Hall Closings
- Residence halls are closed for all academic break periods.
- Residents may request to stay during breaks by registering with the Office of Residence Life. Requests must be submitted online utilizing the form below and adhering to the deadlines.
- Break housing requests are reviewed and approved or denied within 1-2 business days of submission.
- Approved students will receive an "Approved Request Email Response" in his/her student Lewis University email account. If you have not received an approval email, you are not permitted to stay during the break.
- There is a $25 per week charge for Winter and Spring break. Other approved break housing is at no cost.
- There is a $25 late fee for any break housing requests made after the final deadline.
- All fees (break fee & late fee) will be billed to the students business account.
The Office of Residence Life, located in the Student Union, is open 8:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday or can be contacted at email@example.com with any questions regarding break online housing sign up.
The sign up for winter break is now closed. Contact the Office of Residence Life with any questions.