CareerFest, CareerExpo, Jobnet…Employment ResourcesJan 9th, 2013 | By richterh | Category: Archive
Below are events and/or resources just for you:
CareerFest, a professional job/internship fair, co-sponsored by Lewis University is taking place Friday, February 1st at the Res/Recreation Center at North Central College, 440 South Brainard Street, Naperville, IL 60540.
How to prepare:
- To pre-register (discounted registration fee), come to Career Services (near the College of Business in Benilde Hall and the LARC) BEFORE 4P.M. ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH (THE DEADLINE DATE) WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- FINAL COPY OF YOUR RESUME (Career Services will review resumes to ensure that they meet employer expectations. Resumes will be critiqued in the order in which they are received).
- $10 EARLY REGISTRATION FEE (Checks made payable to Lewis University). AFTER THE DEADLINE DATE ONLY ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED WITH A REGISTRATION FEE OF $20 AT THE DOOR.
- Off-campus students and alumni may mail in their registration materials to Lewis University, Career Services Office-Attn: CareerFest, One University Parkway, Unit 270, Romeoville, IL 60446-2200. MAIL-IN REGISTRATIONS SHOULD BE POSTMARKED BEFORE FRIDAY, JANUARY 18, 2013 TO ENSURE RECEIPT AND REVIEW BY THE DEADLINE DATE.
To view the employers who are scheduled to be in attendance:
- Go to http://collegecentral.com/iscpa/. Create your account if you have not done so already.
- Go to “Upcoming Events & Programs” and select “Job Fair: CareerFest Job Fair”. The names of the CareerFest employers will be listed. Be sure to research the companies that you are interested in.
Be on the look-out for details about Lewis University’s CareerExpo. Being held Friday, March 15, 2013 at Main Campus. Exclusively for Lewis students and alumni! Mark your calendar now! More details to follow.
JOBNET: Jobs and internships are available! Go to www.lewisujobnet.net to create your account now if you have not done so already. Employers are eager to hire you!
CAREER SERVICES OFFICE