Bachelor to Master Fast Track: Accelerating your Business Degree!Nov 19th, 2012 | By cherrymi | Category: CAMPUS NEWS, College of Business, PROGRAMS
Dear Future Business Student:
There are few investments that will generate the return you will realize from completing your Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in business. The College of Business offers a unique program that blends the Adult, Accelerated Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and the MBA Program into an attractive (yet challenging) academic experience. The unique facets of this program are:
- Lewis University is one of the region’s leaders in adult education. Our courses are offered in the evening in an accelerated format (5 or 8 week courses). We host our courses at 6 campus locations (Chicago, Hickory Hills, Oak Brook, Romeoville, Shorewood and Tinley Park).
- The College of Business is an ACBSP accredited institution (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs).
- The B.S. Business Administration degree was created in 1991 when Lewis University began degree programs for Adults. This program is recognized for preparing students to lead business enterprises in a complex environment.
- The Graduate School of Management recognizes the unique preparation of our undergraduate students and has partnered with our Adult Programs to offer the MBA Fast Track Program. This program is offered exclusively to Lewis University students.
- The Fast Track Program creates an opportunity for students to complete their MBA in only 10 courses upon completion of the B.S. Business Administration degree.
As the need for prepared managers grows, education that is relevant, respected, and flexible provides the best avenue for career advancement. Visit http://www.lewisu.edu/academics/cob/spce/index.htm to learn more or contact the Office of Graduate and
Adult Admission at 815-836-5610 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael Cherry, Ed.D.
Academic Coordinator, Adult Business Programs
College of Business