Academic Technology Workshops for Faculty OfferedAug 30th, 2012 | By hettinka | Category: FACULTY
Start the Fall term with Faculty Development from CATS. Watch the CATS website and your email for many additional opportunities.
Smartboard Training: Click to Sign up (IMPACT Center, Library)
Presenter: Rich Soliman & Assistants
- Tues., Sept 4th 1-3 p.m.
- Thurs., Sept 6th 2-4 p.m.
- Mon., Sept. 10th 2-4 p.m.
- Wed., Sept. 12th 2-4 p.m.
- Wed., Sept. 15th 5-6 p.m.
Turnitin & Grademark: Click to Sign up (LRC 346 )
Presenter Suzan Sollie & Lisa Caldwell
- Wed., Sept. 5th 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- Thurs., Sept 20th 2:30-4:00 p.m.
Discussions, Blogs, Journals, Wikis: Click to Sign up (as designated)
Presenter Suzan Sollie
- Wed., Sept 19th 2-4 p.m. (LRC 346)
- Tues., Sept 25th 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (virtual)
Multimedia Workshops: Click to Sign up (IMPACT Center, Library)
Presenter Graesen Arnoff
- Using Windows Movie Maker
- Thurs., Oct. 4th 10 a.m.-Noon
- Using iMovie
- Thurs., Oct 4th 2-4 p.m.
- Utilizing the Voice options in Powerpoint
- Thurs., Sept. 20th, 2-3:30 p.m.
- Mon., Sept. 24th 10-11:30 a.m.
- Using Multimedia for your Courses
- Fri., Sept. 21st 10 a.m.-Noon
- Tues., Sept. 25th 2-4 p.m.
Prezi: Click to Sign up
Presenter Angela Xiong
- Tues., Sept. 25th 10 a.m. – noon
- Fri., Sept. 28th, 2-4 p.m.
IMPACT Center: Facilitating Communication and Collaboration in the Classroom using Technology: Click to Sign up (IMPACT Center, Library)
Presenter Melissa Eichelberger
- Wednesday, September 12th, 3-4:30 p.m.