Spring Break Faculty DevelopmentFeb 14th, 2012 | By schuhsa | Category: FACULTY
Monday, March 5th:
10 a.m. to Noon – Customizing your Blackboard Course Shell(facilitated by Sue Sollie)
- Learn to import a course template and customize it for your course
- Learn some techniques for personalizing your course
1 p.m. – 3p.m. – Exploring Blackboard Tools and Open Lab Time(facilitated by Alvin Butler & Sue Sollie)
- What are all those options behind the Tools option on the Menu?
- How do I make a Tool easily available to my students?
- Have a question you would like answered or a project you are working on? CATS staff will be available to help.
To Register: Click Here