Bachelor of Science, Information Technology ManagementOct 18th, 2011 | By cherrymi | Category: College of Business, Information Technology Management, PROGRAMS
“Employment of computer and information systems managers is expected to grow 17 percent over the 2008-18 decade, which is faster than the average for all occupations.”
Bureau of Labor Statistics (http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos258.htm)
Given such high predicted demand, let Lewis University be your preferred Information Technology Management education provider! We have rigorous degrees (both bachelor’s and master’s level) and unique seminars to prepare IT managers for success.
Our Information Technology Management programs offer technology-oriented and innovative degrees with an emphasis in managing human capital. These degree offerings, for working professionals, are meant to increase skills in managing the strategic objectives of a technology based team, unit or division. We offer several programs for adult learners including:
• Bachelor of Science, Information Technology Management
• Bachelor of Science, Information Security and Risk Management
• Master of Science in Information Security
Some unique elements of these programs include:
• The B.S. in Information Technology Management curriculum has been redesigned to streamline course offerings to better focus on core competencies critical to IT manager success.
• Fast Track options are available ensuring a seamless transition from Bachelor’s to Master’s degree programs.
• Coursework will include leading edge topics such as IT Security and Project Management.
• Adult Focused Format – evening courses, accelerated format (8 week courses) with rolling admissions (many start times per year).
As the need for qualified IT managers grows, education provides the best avenue for career advancement.
Give us a closer look!