- ID cards will be issued during the following times and locations at our Regional Campuses. This service is free of charge. All students must obtain an identification card from the Campus Police Department. The identification card should be carried at all times, especially when entering campus after normal business hours. Should ...
- FALL GRADS...APPLY FOR GRADUATION! If you are prepared to graduate in 2014, the deadline to apply for graduation for December is September 12th. Do not miss your opportunity, apply today! Here is a link to our website page that houses the application, required criteria and instructions... http://lewisu.edu/admissions/graduation/index.htm
- The College of Business announces new accelerated degree programs beginning Fall 2014. New Accelerate Degrees: Information Security and Risk Mangement, B.S. and Social Media Marketing, B.S. New Online, Accelerated Degrees: Business Administration, B.S., Information Technology and Risk Management, B.S., and Information Technology Management, B.S. See below for more information.
- On Sunday, April 27, 2014, Lewis University’s Lambda Epsilon Delta chapter of Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society held its third annual induction ceremony at the St. Charles Borromeo Center to honor the exceptional academic accomplishments of its high-achieving adult students. Alpha Sigma Lambda was originally founded in 1946 by Dr. Rollin ...
- For a limited time, Lewis University alumni qualify for a 25% tuition scholarship when admitted into a graduate degree, doctoral degree, second bachelor degree or qualifying certificate program at Lewis University. The scholarship will apply to those alumni who are admitted and enroll into a new program during the 2014 ...
- That is right! We are offering this course for free for the Fall 2014 session! Check the Summer/Fall 2014 schedule Book and find the Adult College Experience class! Sign up now! Start off on the right foot with a class that stimulates your critical thinking skills, teaches you about yourself as ...
Great suggestions from this article regarding balance. As school begins for many, balancing multiple priorities will be a challenge. http://hbr.org/2014/09/work-home-community-self Tweet
An interesting piece on cultivating innovation and entrepreneurial spirit in our organizations. http://www.clomedia.com/articles/ Tweet
An interesting, yet long, list of questions for leaders. http://www.inc.com/magazine/201404 Tweet
In our effort to remain in the forefront of technology management education, Dr. Faisal Abdullah and the MIS faculty have introduced curriculum changes. New course work will focus on cloud computing, computer forensics, hacking techniques and entrepreneurship in information technology. In addition, students will have the opportunity to explore, in greater depth, information security or
Understanding business functions is critical in most, if not all, professions. The Lewis University, College of Business offers select minors delivered in an ‘adult friendly format.’ • Evening, 8-week courses meeting one night a week • Some online courses available • Regularly scheduled at Regional Campus locations Business Administration Minor
A wise gentleman sent this to me recently. I don’t know the source but loved the approach to work/life balance. I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job: a flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his