- FREE RAFFLE SIMPLY REGISTER FOR SPRING COURSES BY DECEMBER 13, 2013 AND YOUR NAME WILL BE ENTERED IN A DRAWING ! ! ! Click Here to Register (On or after November 25, 2013) QUESTIONS Contact Bernie Valderrama at email@example.com or (815)836-5629.
- Mark your calendars, don't be late! Spring 2014 registration begins Monday, November 25th! Access the link to the Lewis University online registration, here. Access the Sort and Search list of the SPCE courses for Spring 2014, here. Access the online the SPCE Spring Undergraduate Course Schedule here. Access the online the SPCE Spring Masters of Organizational Leadership Course Schedule here. Don't ...
- A Discussion About Leading Change: What Today’s Leaders Can Do To Be Successful When: Monday, December 9th from 12-1pm. Where: Oak Brook Campus. ** Lunch Is Provided** Organizational change is all around us. Factors such as new technology, increased competition, a more globalized perspective and an increasingly diverse population have caused change to become a ...
- Do You Need General Elective Credits? Are you interested in accelerating your progress towards completing your degree? Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) is the process of earning college credit from learning developed through work, training, volunteer experience, self-directed learning projects, and personal life. If you have space in your degree plan for ...
- That is right! We are offering this course for free for the Spring 2014 session! Check the Spring schedule Book and find the Adult College Experience class! Sign up now! Start off on the right foot with a class that stimulates your critical thinking skills, teaches you about yourself as a ...
Two convenient locations and times to accommodate our accelerated students! Tweet
Great feature on accelerated business student, Shaun Ivy… Learn more… http://thelewisflyer.com/blog/2013/10/07/student-thrives-in-accelerated-program/ Tweet
In our effort to remain in the forefront of technology management education, Dr. Faisal Abdullah and the MIS faculty have introduced curriculum changes. New course work will focus on cloud computing, computer forensics, hacking techniques and entrepreneurship in information technology. In addition, students will have the opportunity to explore, in greater depth, information security or
Understanding business functions is critical in most, if not all, professions. The Lewis University, College of Business offers select minors delivered in an ‘adult friendly format.’ • Evening, 8-week courses meeting one night a week • Some online courses available • Regularly scheduled at Regional Campus locations Business Administration Minor
A wise gentleman sent this to me recently. I don’t know the source but loved the approach to work/life balance. I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job: a flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his