Target Group: Middle and upper-level managers in leadership or aspiring to corporate leadership positions.
Objectives: The Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) is specifically designed to provide senior managers and executives the credentials and knowledge to advance into strategic positions within their organizations. Understand, envision, innovate and execute successful business plans in hyper-competitive business environments.
As a result of earning this degree, the McDonald’s employee will be able to:
- Better understand the social, economic and political realities which impact the business environment.
- Establish conceptual and innovative abilities in the recognition and resolution of organizational problems.
- Strengthen analytical skills in areas of accounting, finance, economics, marketing, information systems,
- Enhance interpersonal and communication skills for more effective relationships with staff, teams, peers, and customers.
- Strengthen self-confidence in problem analysis and decisiveness; and further interest in lifelong learning
and formal education.
- Increase long-term potential through the development of management knowledge and skills.
Business Administration (MBA)