Emergency Planning & Violence Prevention

Utility Failures

  1. In the event of utility failure (electrical, water, gas or phone service), contact Campus Police at extension 5911 or (815) 836-5911.

  2. If it is safe to do so, remain in place and await further instructions.

Helpful Resources


Caring for Our Community ACT 2014.

Video Presentation on Campus Violence.