This program serves as an alternate to meeting individually with your admission counselor. We will provide you with a comprehensive overview about transferring to Lewis, answering your most important questions:
- How do I apply to Lewis and what are the admission criteria?
- How does Lewis determine what credits to accept from my transcripts?
- What’s involved with the financial aid process and what types of scholarships are available?
- Once I’ve been admitted, what are my next steps?
Please select a date below to reserve your space at our next information session or call (815) 836-5250. Each program begins at 9:30am and will conclude by 11:00am. Confirmation emails will be sent before the scheduled event.
- Saturday, February 18, 2017, Romeoville
- Saturday, March 11, 2017, Romeoville
- Saturday, April 8, 2017, Romeoville
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, Romeoville
- Saturday, June 24, 2017, Romeoville