Transfer Admission at Lewis University
Maybe you're almost finished with your community college program? Maybe your current school is a little too big? Maybe you're looking to move a little closer to home?
Or maybe you have some core courses under your belt now, and transferring to Lewis was your original plan all along? Fortunately for you, Lewis University is one of the most transfer-friendly universities in Illinois.
But you probably have some questions. Will your credits transfer over?
How long will it take you to finish your degree at Lewis? And what will it cost?
Find out right now with a Transfer Credit Evaluation
from one of our helpful Transfer counselors.
We'll make the entire process fast and easy for you! We'll help you understand Lewis' admission requirements and your transfer eligibility. And if you're coming from a community college or want to stay another semester where you currently are, we can help you pick transferable classes to get the most out of your current schooling before coming to Lewis.
At Lewis University, our career-focused curriculum and small class sizes help create thinkers. Future leaders who ask why. So when you graduate from Lewis, you won't merely secure a great job. You'll be ready to thrive there.
- Ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report's "Top Tier Colleges"
- 80 undergraduate and 25 graduate programs of study
- Transfer-specific grants and scholarships. 85% of Lewis students receive financial aid.
- 90% of classes have fewer than 30 students. Real teachers. No TAs.
- Easy highway access around Chicago for commuting, internships, entertainment and exploration
Applying to Lewis is easy. Start your online application right now.
Request More Info
Learn more about becoming a Transfer student at Lewis.