The healthcare industry offers strong employment prospects for college graduates. Lewis University recognizes this demand and values the partnerships with healthcare organizations to help healthcare professionals advance their careers with affordable tuition.
Lewis University Offers Flexible Class Schedules for Working Adults
- Accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs taught in eight-week sessions during the day, evening, and weekends.
- Traditional 16-week courses also available during the day, evening, and weekends.
- Blended courses which are a combination of traditional classroom sessions and online learning.
- Online courses taught completely over the internet.
- Professional development seminars offered on weekends.
- Convenient campus locations in Romeoville, Oak Brook, Hickory Hills, and Tinley Park.
- Ongoing enrollment periods throughout the calendar year, so you can begin your program during Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters.
The College of Nursing and Health Professions’ basic professional program is approved by the State of Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
. The baccalaureate, master’s, Doctor of Nursing Practice and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Lewis University are accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The following degrees in healthcare offered at Lewis University are eligible for tuition discounts through employer partnerships:
The following healthcare organizations are currently partnered with Lewis University:
Employee Discount Form
Current Lewis University Partner Discounts:
Don’t see your employer on the list?
Lewis University partners with many types of organizations. Introduce your employer to the benefits of partnering with Lewis University by contacting Rita Herrick in the Office of Graduate Admission at (815) 836-5552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to get started.
Questions? Contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (815) 836-5610 or email email@example.com.
- Apply to your program.
- Search for your Employee Discount Form by choosing your employer from the drop-down menu and submit to the appropriate HR personnel for approval.