Become the kind of leader you would follow.
Every company is on the lookout for new leaders. Leaders able to navigate the ever-evolving, rapid-fire nature of the 21st century. Leaders who can think on their feet and react to new threats and new opportunities. Globalization. Technology. Economic Turbulence. Whatever's around the corner. All while effectively managing people, processes and systems into the future.
You can become exactly what these companies are looking for.
As a Lewis University Business Administration major
, you will grow personally and professionally through accelerated and practical hands-on learning, including:
- How to effectively manage organizational resources
- Core business disciplines such as economics, finance and marketing
- How technology can help individuals and organizations better interact
- How ethical business practices affect real-world decision making
- Effective management and motivation through affirmation, recognition and encouraging self-drive
- How to make day-to-day decisions with a big-picture, bottom-line mentality
In fact, a degree in Business Administration from Lewis University is one of the most flexible and practical degrees you can earn
, preparing you for a wide range of career options. Our Business Administration program graduates have gone to succeed in such positions as:
Start customizing your program curriculum.
- Brand Planner
- Chief Executive Officer
- City Manager
- Customer Relations Manager
- Economic Researcher
- Financial Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Investment Banker
- Insurance Agent
- Market Researcher
- Public Relations Specialist
- Real Estate Broker
- Sales Manager
And many of our adult students use this Business Administration program to fast-track their MBA with Lewis' Fast-Track MBA Program
. Plus, learn more about our agreements with local community colleges
and see how your existing coursework transfers over.
If you would like to talk through your options or have any other questions, contact an Adult Undergraduate Admission Advisor at email@example.com
or call (815) 836-5610.