Get your BSN in just two years.
It's time for a career change. To make your move into the fastest growing industry out there. Not to mention one of the most rewarding.
No matter what academic background you have your bachelor's degree in, with Lewis University's Accelerated BSN program
, you'll be able to start your career in the rapidly growing field of nursing within as little as two years.
Our industry-leading faculty with real-world experience will build on the training you already have - working from your current skill set to strengthen your abilities and expand your specialties. At Lewis, we take a holistic approach to patient care, so you'll develop practical application skills alongside compassion advocacy, learning:
- Effective communication skills for use with patients and colleagues
- Skill sets in roles as caregiver, educator and counselor
- How to address social issues and community health concerns
- How to be effective in leadership roles in healthcare advocacy
Get ready for an exciting career in a market that's supposed to increase by 22% through 2018, with a current median salary of $62,450. In fact, recent program graduates have gone on to succeed in such positions as:
- Case Manager
- Clinical Researcher
- Dermatology Nurse
- Forensic Nurse
- Home Care Nurse
- Neonatal Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Orthopedic Nurse
- Psychiatric Nurse
- School Nurse
- Certified Nurse Anesthetist
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Room Nurse
- Gastroenterology Nurse
- Long-term Care Nurse
- Nephrology Nurse
- Operating Room Nurse
- Pediatric Nurse
- Research Coordinator
Start customizing your program curriculum.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Submit official academic transcripts from all colleges attended (2.75/4.0 GPA)
- Successful completion of the KAPLAN Admission Test (KAT)
- Attend program director's information session
>And if you would like to talk through your options or have any other questions, contact an Adult Undergraduate Admission Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 836-5610.