Admission Requirements: Adult Undergraduate Programs
See if you qualify.
To enroll in Adult Undergraduate Programs at Lewis University, you must have:
- Successfully completed at least 12 semester (18 qtr.) credit hours of transferable credit from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Submitted official transcripts from all colleges attended (2.0/4.0 GPA)
- 3 years of full-time work experience
Certain adult degree programs have additional requirements.
Nursing RN/BSN Qualifications:
Bachelor's to BSN Qualifications:
- Graduate of state-approved diploma, associate degree program or foreign nursing program
- Submit current valid Illinois nursing license
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended (2.5/4.0 GPA)
Fire Service Administration Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Submit official academic transcripts from all colleges attended (2.75/4.0 GPA)
- Successful completion of the KAPLAN Admission Test (KAT)
- Attend program director's information session
- Associates degree in a fire service related field, or equivalent college credit
- Be at least 24 years of age
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended (2.0/4.0 GPA)
Do you qualify? Not sure? Either way, your next step is to contact an Adult Admission Counselor at email@example.com or call (815) 836-5610.
Applying to Lewis is easy. Start your online application right now.
Request More Info
Learn more about Lewis University's Adult Undergraduate Programs today.