SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP Certification
Designed for human resource managers looking to enhance their educational qualifications.
These 12-week SHRM Certification programs will prepare you for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Exam.
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Seminar
3.6 CEU's/36 contact hours. You may also register for 3 undergraduate credit hours.
September 8, 2016 - December 8, 2016
Thursday Evenings from 6pm-9pm.
Instructor: Ellie Moore
Develop your understanding of management issues and prepare for the SHRM-CP and SHRM–SCP certification exams administered by SHRM.
- Evening sessions designed to fit the busy schedules of working adults
- 12 interactive sessions include case study discussions, lecture, Q&A and multiple choice tests to prepare for the SHRM Certification exams
- Seminars sessions cover topics including, Strategic Business Management, Workforce Planning and Employment, Human Resource Development, Total Rewards, Employee and Labor Relations and Risk Management
- Facilitated by Elli Moore, a SPHR and GPHR certified professional with more than 30 years of human resource management experience
- Print and web-based study tools
- More than 750 sample exam questions
How to Register:
Academic Program = At Large-SPCE
Term = Fall I 2016
Specialization = SRM Seminar
Copy From = None
Upon completion, you will receive Certificates of Completion from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
For more information, please call Maggi Pfrommer at (815) 836-5650 or e-mail her today.