Learn how to effectively select, develop and retain talent.
Designed for the adult student, Lewis' Human Resource Management Degree will prepare you to help lead a vital aspect of an organization's development.
"As a woman in her forties returning to college, I was worried I wouldn't fit in. My peers have warmly welcomed me into their midst, and I have developed the utmost respect for the cross-generations at Lewis."
This accelerated program will prepare you to effectively serve as a human resource professional, through real-world business knowledge and a curriculum focused on:
- Organizational psychology
- Innovative recruitment and interview strategies
- Strategic orientation and team-building techniques
- Professional development methodologies to improve an existing workforce
- Ethical dimensions of employee trust and relationships
Flexible Coursework for the Working Adult
- Evening schedule designed specifically for full-time workers
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Curriculum designed to be instantly relevant to your current position
- Our quality, experienced faculty combine theory with business best practices
SHRM Certification Seminars
Plus, we offer 12-week SHRM Certification programs
that will prepare you for the PHR, SPHR and GPHR Certification exams.
Applying to Lewis is easy. Start your online application right now.
Request More Info
Learn more about Lewis University's Adult Undergraduate Programs today.