Maintain your specialty certifications and continue your professional development.
Nursing Education Certificate
Designed for MSN nurses looking to become professional nursing educators, through courses such as:
- Educational Theory and the Scholarship of Teaching
- Curriculum Development and Evaluation
- Teaching Methodology and Delivery Systems
Nursing Administration Certificate
Designed for MSN nurses looking to increase their administration expertise and pursue higher careers in management through courses such as:
- Dimensions in Healthcare Leadership
- Dynamics of Healthcare Organizations
- Evidence-Based Performance in Healthcare
- Business Skills for Healthcare Organizations
Adult Geriatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Prepare to provide primary healthcare for adolescents and adults in a wide range of settings, including hospitals, clinics, private practice and the home.
Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Prepare to provide primary healthcare for adolescents, adults, women, infants and children in a wide range of settings, including primary care clinics, hospitals, private practices, community health centers and the home.
For more information, contact Nancy Wiksten at email@example.com or (815) 836-5628.