- Accredited Programs: The graduate program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. Graduates of the nurse practitioner programs are eligible to sit for the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) examination leading to certification as adult or family nurse practitioner. Graduates of the nursing administration and education specializations are eligible to seek national certification in their fields after practice requirements are met.
- Experienced Faculty: Faculty possess a wealth of academic and professional competence that promotes excellence in teaching and faculty-student collaboration in the search for knowledge to improve nursing practice and the profession of nursing.
- Multiple Locations and Online: Courses are offered at several campuses in the Chicago area: Oak Brook, Tinley Park, Hickory Hills, Shorewood, and on the main campus in Romeoville. Nursing education and administration courses are also offered online.
- Mission-Based Curriculum: Congruent with the Lasallian values of Knowledge, Fidelity, Wisdom, Justice and Association, faculty and students work together in a spirit of inquiry to uncover and apply the best evidence for contemporary nursing practice.
- Student Experiences: Students come from a variety of educational and practice backgrounds in the Chicago area. Opportunities abound for creating new friendships, developing professional networks, and expanding career aspirations.