Healthcare Leadership, B.A.
Prepare for a leadership role within dynamic healthcare organizations.
The healthcare industry is moving at a rapid pace. New reforms. New technologies. Longer life expectancies. All guaranteed factors that will require dynamic, focused leaders ready to take on the challenges of providing effective healthcare throughout the 21st century.
Lewis University is the perfect place to prepare you to be one of these leaders,
with cutting-edge coursework that applies values-centered leadership models to real-life case simulations, including:
Small class sizes. One-on-one attention.
- Trends in global healthcare systems and healthcare reform
- Strategic planning and administration best practices
- Adaptive communication styles across audience types and organizational lines
- Healthcare business and financial methodologies
- Team-building, negotiation, motivation and conflict management techniques
- Ethical decision-making unique to healthcare
Our compassionate faculty comes from all over the healthcare industry, so you will learn from a wide range of experiences and expertise in the classroom. Plus, we partner you with a leadership mentor - a professional within a major healthcare organization, in order to receive invaluable real-world expertise and practical networking advice from a working leader in your future field.
Start customizing your Healthcare Leadership program curriculum.
And if you would like to talk through your options or have any other questions, contact an Adult Undergraduate Admission Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 836-5610.