Staff Nurse, Loyola Trauma Center
"Lewis' program flexibility is perfect for the adult learner's busy lifestyle. The night and weekend classes allowed me to work part-time and maintain my other priorities in life. Plus, many of my professors became my role models for the type of nurse I strive to be, and have remained helpful resources for me post-graduation."
It's time for a career change. To make your move into the fastest growing industry out there - not to mention one of the most rewarding.
No matter what academic background your bachelor's degree is in, with Lewis University's Accelerated BSN program, you can fast-track your career as a Registered Nurse in as little as two years.
Lewis offers a personalized learning environment, with individual attention from caring professors. Small class sizes and clinical groups encourage interactive discussions. Plus, at Lewis, we take a holistic approach to patient care, so you develop practical application skills alongside compassion advocacy, learning:
- Critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills for use with patients and colleagues
- Skill sets in roles as caregiver, manager and leader
- How to address social issues and community health concerns
- How to be effective in leadership roles in healthcare advocacy
Get ready for an exciting RN career in a market that's supposed to increase by 22% through 2018, with a current median salary of $62,450.
Our recent program graduates are succeeding in careers such as:
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room Nursing
- Labor and Delivery Nursing
- Flight Nursing
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Submit official academic transcripts from all colleges attended (2.75 GPA)
- Maintain a 2.75 Lewis GPA in pre-term
- Successful completion of the KAPLAN Admission Test (KAT)
- Attend program director's information session
- Possible interview required
And if you would like to talk through your options or have any other questions, contact an Adult Undergraduate Admission Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (815) 836-5610.
Applying to Lewis is easy. Start your online application right now.
Request More Info
Learn more about Lewis University's Adult Undergraduate Programs today.