To qualify for full admission to the Master of Science in Management program:
- You should hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- You should have three years of supervisory experience.
- If you're an international student and English is not your first language, you must submit TOEFL scores. Your TOEFL score shoul be 550 paper-based, or 213 computer-based, or 79 (www.toefl.org).
- Submit a completed application for graduate admission, along with your application fee (non-refundable). You can apply online. Just visit: www.lewisu.edu/gradapplication.
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you've attended. Your cumulative GPA should be at least 2.75.
- Submit a current resume.
- Submit two professional recommendations.
- Submit a statement of purpose.
- Meet with Graduate School of Management staff for an admission interview.