Human Resource Management, B.A.
Human resource professionals are key partners in creating productive organizations.
Selecting, developing and retaining talent is becoming more and more a centerpiece of organizational success.
With Lewis' Human Resource Management degree, you will be prepared to help create better business environments through practical knowledge including:
SHRM Certification Seminars
- Organizational psychology
- Innovative recruitment and interview strategies
- Strategic orientation and team-building techniques
- Professional development methodologies to improve an existing workforce
- Ethical dimensions of employee trust and relationships
Plus, we offer 12-week SHRM Certification programs
that will prepare you for the PHR, SPHR and GPHR Certification exams.
Start customizing your Human Resource Management degree program curriculum today.
Human Resource Management Certificate Program
For non-degree candidates looking to develop specialized skills in the field.