More than just a business education, Lewis' Graduate School of Management offers an environment where you will face real-world challenges in classrooms with your peers and faculty who are experts in their fields.
- Evening and online schedule designed specifically for working professionals
- Courses offered at several convenient regional campus locations
- Quality, experienced faculty combine theoretical learning with business best practices
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Curriculum designed to be instantly relevant to your current position
- Diverse student backgrounds for great in-class discussion
- Great networking opportunities with well-connected faculty and students from various professional backgrounds
Learn more about our Graduate Business Degree Programs:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Science in Finance
Master of Science in Project Management
or fax your transcript to our Director of Admissions at 815-838-3330 to determine what foundation courses might be waived based on your previous undergraduate business coursework.