More than just a business education, Lewis' Graduate School of Management offers an environment where you will face real-world challenges in classrooms with your peers and faculty who are experts in their fields.
- Evening and online schedule designed specifically for working professionals
- Courses offered at several convenient regional campus locations
- Quality, experienced faculty combine theoretical learning with business best practices
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Curriculum designed to be instantly relevant to your current position
- Diverse student backgrounds for great in-class discussion
- Great networking opportunities with well-connected faculty and students from various professional backgrounds
Learn more about our Graduate Business Degree Programs:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Also available Online)
Master of Science in Business Analytics (Also available Online)
Master of Science in Finance
Master of Science in Information Security (MSIS)
Master of Science in Project Management
E-mail us or fax your transcript to our Director of Admissions at 815-836-5384 to determine what foundation courses might be waived based on your previous undergraduate business coursework.
Have any questions? Please contact our Director of Admissions, Michele Ryan at email@example.com or (815) 836-5384.